World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cindy Banks Inbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy:)

Cindy:)

Cindy Banks Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Cindy Banks Inbox   Cindy Banks Inbox Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Cindy Banks Inbox Jillianhallwwewrestlingmk0
Heeey there, you've reached Cindy Banks, Im not here right now, Im a busy busy person hehehe, so please leave your message after the beep and Ill try my best to get back at you!.
Back to top Go down
El Toro

El Toro

Cindy Banks Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy Banks Inbox   Cindy Banks Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Oraleee Mamasita, whatsup, I caught your match last week homes, and if your still hurting, get back to me and let Dr.Toro do all the healing.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

Cindy Banks Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy Banks Inbox   Cindy Banks Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Perve
Back to top Go down
El Toro

El Toro

Cindy Banks Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy Banks Inbox   Cindy Banks Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Come on ese, I can cure you up, I wont take no for an answer mamasita, you want to be Womens Champion dont you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cindy Banks Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy Banks Inbox   Cindy Banks Inbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cindy Banks Inbox
Page 1 of 1