World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master of Disasters Inbox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

Master of Disasters Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:57 am

Hey, you've reached the body slamming, high flying extreme master, don't call again, or i'll put the swantom bown on you.
Back to top Go down
-Killer-

-Killer-

PostSubject: Re: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:06 pm

Hey faggit, Glad to see you return, now I get to be the guy known as, the man who ended the career of nothing but a full of himself, untalented, peice of trash, Ill catch you at Slim Survivals next week.. that is.. if you have the balls to showup.
Back to top Go down
Cindy:)

Cindy:)

PostSubject: Re: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 pm

That was pretty random Master Of Disaster.. I was kind of expecting a Hi nice to meet you sorta thing but I guess "perve" works too..
Back to top Go down
Kennedy.

Kennedy.

PostSubject: Re: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Hhahahahahahah, Hey chump, welcome back!, glad to see you return, but Im also gonna be glad to see you leave this saturday, because your not going to Regain, thats left for me, and your defenetly not going to last here in the wwkf with the "era of the killing spree" roaming the WWKF itself.
Back to top Go down
DXLatin

DXLatin

PostSubject: Re: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Yooooo. The Mistress Is Back!. Well just wanted to say that this Saturday is gonna be no fluke, what happens happens, and if your there to watch my back, expect to head to regain cuz Ill watch yours, however if you screw me.. expect for your Return.. to be your last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of Disasters Inbox   Master of Disasters Inbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master of Disasters Inbox
Page 1 of 1