World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theirs a new guy in town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster

PostSubject: Theirs a new guy in town   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am

Announcer- Please, welcome back to Slim Survivals, The high flying masterpeice, Master of Disaster!

**Most of the crowd cheers**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhYGGzHmAI hits the stage as MOD walks out, He goes to the left side of stage and raises his hands, then goes to the right side of the stage and raises his hands up. He slowly walks down the ramp, as he shakes many of the audiences hands, He climbs the metal steps and jumps over the ropes. He goes to each of the 4 turnbuckles and does the title symbol sign. He grabs the mic and begins to talk.

MOD- Guess whos back? The highflying maniac, the king of extreme and the streak ender. So, last week most people knew that i was going to return, but they never knew when? When, me and rattlesnake had our conversation about me returning, i looked at the card for SS, i expressed my intrest in all the matches, But their was one that i saw more intresting than the others. It was killers match, me and killer don't have that much of history, the only known time was when me and rocket-x were a team.

I know killers reputation, we all know killers reputation. How many people has he killed? 40? 30?, so what? What else has he done? How many times did he try to end DXLatins parking lot brawl match? 3? 4?, I did it in one.

Which bring me to the other part of the match.
My partner is the same guy that before i left we had the biggest rilvary. If you look at the rules, its a tag-team team deathmatch, so no matter what 2 pepole will have a chance to fight for the ultimate prize, so can i trust dxlatin? He has backstabbed all of the teams, what makes you think that i can trust him, well the same goes for him

Kennedy, not the greatest superstar on the roster,
but trust me he can be a true underdog. He has proven himself many time that he can be such a great wrestler. quite frankly, he might be the biggest competition.

To summarize, all 4 men in this match, will give it their all, but only two can prove that the are ready ot hold the greatest prize in this business, and don't be shocked if im on top of this businees again.

scene fades as MOD walks out
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Theirs a new guy in town
Page 1 of 1