World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Your Spot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Harming

Prince Harming

Stealing Your Spot Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Your Spot   Stealing Your Spot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:54 pm

WWKF Roleplay #1
Roleplay Title - "Stealing Your Spot"
Roleplating Against - "Y2J" Chris Jericho"
WWKF Roleplay #1

The scene opens in a abadoned castle, the castle towers have the scotish flag waving so it seems that the castle is in Scotland, the scene cuts into inside the castle where there is amuscular man sitting down on a thrown with a hood, he is looking down, he gets his left arm and slowly picks up the tip of his hood and looks up and it reveals to be Prince Harming.

)- Alot of you may know me as Killers cousin, a member of the Killing Spree, and just another wrestler who graduated from Ohio Valley Wrestling, WWKFs Development School. Oh no.. but theres more to it!, theres alot more!, I was forced to wrestle at the age of 11, to bring money to my sick mother, I was born to wrestle, at the age of 13 I was already in the school of Martial Arts and Boxing, I am undefeated with a record of 38 - 0. Nobody can beat me, Nobody can stop me!. So next saturday I face a man called "Y2J", a decorated WWE Athlete, but I wont see him as that, oh no, this saturday I see him as my opponent, and just like all my opponents they will fall before me, they will relize that they had gave it there all and failed, I am simply that danm good, I am simply the best there is, and the best this company can ever get!, the closest this company has come to an undefeated streak is DXLatins pathetic Parking Lot Brawl Fluke wins!, so next saturday Jericho better be ready because this ain't Monday Night Raw, there ain't no script for Jericho to follow like every WWE Professional Wrestler, oh no this is the WWKF, and just like the slogan goes, Its Real.. Its Danm Real, so Jericho be prepared to get a real punch thrown at you, a real dropkick thrown at you, and a Real LOSS thrown at you.-(

Prince Harming gets up from the thrown and takes off his hood fully, he then walks towards the camera and steps backwards abit trying for the camera to get a good view of him, he then cocks in a smile and looks around the scenery of the huge castle, he then tells the camera men to follow him, the camera follows Prince Harming throughout the castle until the head up the stairs and outside to one of the castles towers, Prince Harming looks out into the distance.

)- So.. not only Jericho but every WWKF Superstar out there, every WWKF Former Superstar out there, shit no, hell Every danm Wrestler alive today out there.. take note of this, superstar, diva, I dont care, I am Prince Harming, Prince Of The Wrestling Kingdom, if anybody ever gets into the ring with me, be prepared for the most hardest match in your danm entire life, because not only will I beat you but I will humiliate you, because no matter how good you are, no matter how much titles you won, no matter how much experience you have or had, when you get into the ring with me, and you hear that bell rings, you got no chance in beating me, no chance at all. So Jericho this saturday, be prepared, this is the Era of the Killing Spree, and Prince Harming is gonna knock you out to the Era of "Losing", your gonna lose soo bad, you'll have no choice but to crawl back to Vince McMahon. Haha, and when you lose, you can call me #1 Contender for the World Wrestling Kings Federation Tough Enough Championship!

Scene Fades - End Of WWKF Rp #1
Good Luck To My Opponent Chris Jericho
I Hope nobody was offended by this Roleplay
Everything I said was In-Character
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Stealing Your Spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Shows :: Saturday Night Slim Survivals :: Rps-
Jump to: