World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Kent

Lance Kent

So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Empty
PostSubject: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Well Im not fucking afriad of some drunk fucked up overweight spanish peice of trash, and I will fucking beat that kid with an inch of his danm ass life at Slim FUCKING Survivals
Back to top Go down
Jericho.

Jericho.

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Congrats man, best Rp on the forums yet!
Back to top Go down
El Toro

El Toro

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Orale Homes, Cervezas on the house compadre, I think your gonna whup my ass homes!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin

DXLatin

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow sorry to ruin the momment but that Rp sucked. Just wow..
Back to top Go down
Lance Kent

Lance Kent

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Screw Y'all, Ima write decent ass Rps when I get put in Main Events, not against phony legends, ya dig?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin

DXLatin

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Your one dumb kid..
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:38 am

Lance Kent it doesnt fucking work that way, it works like this - you write decent rps - to writing good rps - to writing main event rps - when I see Good Quality Rps then I will put you around or in Main Event Matches.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?   So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You think Im Afraid Of The Legend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Shows :: Saturday Night Slim Survivals :: Rps-
Jump to: