World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rule & Announcement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

New Rule & Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: New Rule & Announcement.   New Rule & Announcement. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:29 pm

First off the new rule that we will be following is that you are allowed to send your roleplays to me but for shows only, which means for pay per views you will not be able to send roleplays, Im just tired of recieving all thease rps in my mail box.

The new Announcement is that Results will not be posted on the forums, instead they will be posted on the WWKF Website
www.freewebs.com/wwkf09
As of now. I just think it would be easier to post results there instead of here. Results will be posted this Saturday at 8:00pm, deadline is that same day at 7:30pm
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st
Jericho.

Jericho.

New Rule & Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule & Announcement.   New Rule & Announcement. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Well thats fine with me, I only send them once in awhile anyways..
Back to top Go down

New Rule & Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: General :: Out Of Character :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: