World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Death Shocks The WWKF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

Max Death Shocks The WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Max Death Shocks The WWKF   Max Death Shocks The WWKF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Max Death Shocks The WWKF Rey_Mysterio_and_Joy_Giovanni
Max Death was at Wal Mart today for a book signing as WWKF Fans lined up to get an autograph and Max Deaths newest book : The Tale Of An Underdog. The book highlights Max Deaths career and struggles before and after his career in WWKF. WWKF Staff Member was there and asks Max Death about returning to the WWKF and Max Death said this..
" I have no future plans in returning to the WWKF, I thank the WWKF for giving me the opportunity and the experience of a lifetime, I accomplished many, and at one point was called The Underdog of the Throne, however at this point in my life my career as a wrestler is over, the thing that makes we wanna come back is the WWKF Heavyweight Championship.. I have the money in the bank briefcase that I won in WWKF by defeating Poison. It is still acceptble, so I can come back anytime next year and cash it in but Im not going to, like I said my career as a wrestler is done and overwith, I am giving my money in the bank to a wrestler, so that he may enjoy the experience in the WWKF that I had.
What everyone is wondering is who is the man that will get the Money In The Bank?, and what all superstars are worried about is , does this Superstar even need a Money In The Bank to get a title or is he dominant, right now all Max Death revealed is that he is a former WWKF Superstar.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st

Max Death Shocks The WWKF
Page 1 of 1