World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

§§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

§§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Empty
PostSubject: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 am

Scene Opens as fireworks hits the stage, the WWKF logo flashes as the crowd cheers loudley to the WWKF Slim Survivals Theme "Watch Out"

Mike - Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, we're here live in Chicago Illionois!, what a night of live action we have here tonight in stored here for you to the return of WWKF!

Jim - Yes Mike, tonight marks the era of Killers prime, and not only that but tonight it will be WWKF Hall Of Famer DXLatin going one on one against Mr.3LK Lance Kent!

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, from Toronto Canada.. "Y2J" Chris Jerichooooo!

The Ring is setup all differn'tly for the Highlight Reel, as Jericho walks down the ramp smiling confidently, the crowd begins to cheer for him as he slides into the ring and sits down on a chair with a mic.

Jericho - WELCOME TO... WWKF IS JERICHO!

Crowd Chants Jericho

Jericho - You see it is a big honor to kick off WWKF with the Highlight Reel, because tonight marks the return of the kings, tonight also marks the night BBK is trapped and locked inside... the walls of Jericho, it marks the night I become #1 contender for the Tough Enough title, it marks the night you fans get a decent rating show, and it marks the night of celebration.. to celebrate the return of the WWKF

Crowd Cheers

Jericho - You see I dont know If Im the right guy to be out here to be announcing the return of WWKF bu-

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp flexing his muscles as the crowd boos loudley, Sgt.Law points at Jericho and slides into the ring and grabs a mic.

Sgt. Law - OFCOARSE NOT!, Ofcoarse your not the right guy, hell In my book your a felon, your a disgrace, and your a no good lil punk. You see you my friend should be the LAST person talking about the return of the WWKF, the reason being your the reason why WWKF Shutdown, you and your little JWF, your little Joe Santiago, your little Alyssa Ruins and your little "Im too good to be in WWKF so Im gonna sqeeze my ass over to the JWF"

Jericho - Whoa Whoa.. now listen big man, I betrayed WWKF Last year, alright?, Ill admit that, but you see tonight marks the return of WWKF, its a new year, 2008. Lets start this year off and forget the bad memories, lets start this year off, and start fresh..

Jericho offers his hand to Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law looks at Jerichos hand and spits on it.

Sgt.Law - Your a no good criminal, I should do you justice here and now.. but seeing as how your facing BBGay, Im gonna leave you off with a warn-

Killer walks down the ramp with Kennedy and Prince Harming by his side, the crowd boos even louder as they enter the ring.

Killer - No Sgt.Law... let me give him.. you.. and the fans a little warning, tonight doesn't mark the return of WWKF, it doesn't mark BBK in the walls of jericho, it dont mark Jericho being #1 contender and it doesn't mark a celebration.. tonight marks the era of the Killing Spree, so let me give you two rejects the warning.. You get in my way.., you try to stop my era.. or you try to create your own era.. Im gonna hurt you

Crowd Boos and chant "You Still Suck"

Killer - With the era of Killing Spree being announced let me all introduce you to my cousin, he dominated OVW, and now hes gonna help me dominate the thrown of the WWKF, Prince Harming!

Crowd Boos as Prince Harming raises his hands.

Killer - So if you fans do not like this era, dont pay for tickets, if you fans hate this era, dont pay for pay per views, and if you fans get sick of this era.. simply forget about the WWKF, because mark my words.. this era will be here for a very.. very Long time!

Crowd Boos but they begin to cheer when they hear..

Rattlesnake speed walks down the ramp, his face is all red and he looks very mad, he slides into the ring and looks at all 3 members of the killing spree and gives them the middle finger as the crowd cheer.

Snake - Are you trying to run us outta buisness Killer? What?, introducin your mokey lookin cousin to the fans? what?, telin them to forget about the WWKF?, What?, What?, What?

Rattlesnake begins to pick his ear.

Snake - What??.. And you... Sgt.Law, you gotta problem with Lil too good Jericho introducin the return of the WWKF you could deal it with me and your expiring contract!

Crowd Cheers louder

Snake - Jericho, I appologize but your Highlight Reel is ofiicially, full of Coooooow Shit!

Fans Cheer as Rattlesnake takes the Highlight Reel props down and throws them outta the ring as he has all 5 Superstars in the ring complaining.

Snake - So with that being said, lets start this danm program so we stop with all this Horse Back Drama and get to some wrestli-

The fans boo very loud as the everyone in the ring stop turn around at the titantron and stop what they are doing and everyone as a shocked look in there face.

Mike - It cant be!, It just cant!

Jim - It is!, It is! look!!

Alyssa Ruins walks down the ramp, smiling, she doesn't get to the ring but looks Rattlesnake dead in the eye.

Ruins - Listen Snake.. I didn't come out here to takeover your job and buisness, however I did come here with a message, WWKF is returning tonight but its gonna die faster than babies in abortion.. you see one of your superstars in your WWKF Roster is working with me and Joe Santiago. That superstar will remain unknown for now, I will not give out the name of that superstar but Ill keep you wondering Rattlesnake...

Alyssa Ruins winks at Rattlesnake and as her music plays again everyone in the ring looks at Jericho as Jericho begins to shake his head.

Last edited by Rattlesnake on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 am

Scene reopens from commercial and a bell is rung. The announcer is in the middle of the ring.

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlmen, this bout is set for one fall and it is for the WWKF Womens Championship!, introducing first from The Cave Of Atlantis... TWISTEEEED

Twisted walks down the ramp looking all mean, she begins to spit on the floor and slides into the ring. She jumps on the ropes and raises her hands.

Announcer - And her opponent, from San Diego California, Cindy Baaaanks!

Cindy Banks runs down the ramp as the crowd cheers, she slides into the ring and Twisted and Cindy come face to face and there seems to be no fear in the eyes of Cindy.

----Bell Rings----

Cindy smiles at Twisted, she shoves Twisted forward and begins mouthing off, Twisted looks at her with a weird look in her eyes but Cindy continues to mouth off, Twisted then bounces off the ropes and delivers a spear to Cindy and begins to throw lefts and rights, Cindy rolls Twisted over then begins to throw lefts and rights of her own but before she could continue Twisted gets Cindy off of her with a headbutt, Twisted stands up and looks at the downed Cindy. Twisted picks Cindy up by the hair, runs accorss the ring and throws Cindy over the top ropes as Cindy falls out of the ring hard on the canvas, Twisted then goes to the middle of the ring and begins to scream wildley.

Crowd Boos and chants "You Suck"

Twisted then looks at Cindy who is struggling to get up outside of the ring but as she gets up Twisted runs and goes for another spear outside of the ring but Cindy moves out of the way and Twisted hits headfirst onto the baracade. The Crowd Cheers, Cindy grabs Twisted and bring her into the ring and pins her but before the reff could even count to 1, Twisted kicks out, grabs Cindy by the hair and applys a Triange Choke the crowd begins to cheer as Cindy is struggling to escape. The reff begins to tell Cindy to tap out if she cannot find a way out but she doesn't give up, she places her right hand on the waist of Twisted and lifts Twisted up but for a limited amount of time because as Twisteds up in the air, Twisted revereses into a huge high impact ddt as the crowd begins to chat holy shit.

Jim - It looks like Cindy may have a broken neck from that DDT

Mike - No kidding did you see how her head landed??

Jim - I saw it, I heard it.

Twisted goes for the pin and Cindy doesn't even struggle as she is kocked out cold

Reff.1..........2.........3

Crowd Boos

Announcer - Here is your winner... TWISSSSTED!!

Twisted spits on Cindy who is unconcious in the middle of the ring, she exits as paramedics rush to the ring
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 am

Rattlesnake is seen backstage pansing around his room, scratching his head and beard, the Interviewer walks into the room.

Interviewer - Rattlesnake what is your thoughts on what Alyssa Ruins just said?

Snake - What?, you want my thoughts?, What?, you just barge into my office?, What?, What?, What?, WHAT THE HELL!

Crowd Cheers

Snake - You see, Mrs.Ruins is probobly playing with her little testicles, naming them, and drawing lil ole faces on em while Im here trying to figure out if she tellin the truth, or lying to me dead in the eye, but I wondred... if she is tellin the truth, and she ain't tryin to scare me.. I wonder.. who the hell is that superstar on her side?, who the hell is that superstar trying to betray us, do you know?

Interviewer - Well Maybe it could be -

Snake - What?

Interviewer - Maybe it cou-

Snake - What?

Interviwer- I sai-

Snake - What?.. What?.. What?, Im sorry boy I cant hear you

Rattlesnake scartches his ear abit

Snake - Thats better!, now what were you saying?

Interviewer - Well I was thinking that it could b-

Snake - What!!??.. Get out of here!

The Interviewer walks out of the room as Rattlesnake continues to think about the superstar.

--

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is for the #1 contendership for the Tough Enough Championship!, Introducing first, the former Tough Enough Champion... BBK!

BBK walks down the ramp smiling, he slaps some fanss hand before sliding into the ring and when he does slide into the ring he climbs the turnbuckle and begins to tuant the crowd.

Announcer - And his opponent, from Toronto Canada.. "Y2J" Chris Jerichooooooooooooo

Jericho walks down the ramp as the crowd begins to boo very loud which is unusual because usually people are cheering for him, he scratches his head and ooks at the crowd as they begin to hold middle fingers at him and thubs downs. Jericho slides into the ring and stares down BBK, and as Jerichos theme song turns off, the crowd begins to chant "Jerichooo A Traitor" Jerochoo A Traitor"

Mike - Looks like all thease fans think Jericho is the superstar betraying WWKF.

Jim - I do too, this guy betrayed WWKF once, he'll do it again!

--Bell Rings--

Jericho wastes little time and goes after BBK, taking him down and hitting him with lefts and rights, BBK rolls Jericho over and begins to hit Jericho with lefts and rights of his own, Jericho then turns over allowing BBK to be on his back but before BBK could take advantage,Jericho reaches for the ropes as BBK is forced to get off of Jericho.

Jericho slowly gets up and for awhile the two men are just staring at eachother, studying eachothers eyes, they then begin to circle eachother around the ring, then they both go for a grapple, Jericho overpowers BBK and moves BBK toward the turnbuckle, the reff begins to count, and as he gets to 4, Jericho lets go of BBK but slaps him accross the face as the crowd begins to "boo", BBK looks at Jericho angirly, BBK then runs at Jericho with a clothesline but Jericho ducks under it, and as BBK comes back Jericho hits him with a spinning wheel kick, BB goes down hard, and as he does, Jericho grabs BBKs legs and flips him over and now BBK is locked in with the Walls Of Jericho, in the middle of the ring away from the ropes.

Mike - There it is!, Jericho said that BBK wont be able to break out of the Walls Of Jericho!, well time for BBK to prove him wrong!

Jim - If he can prove him wrong..

BBK begins to yell, and begins to struggle out of the hold but Jericho has him locked in tight, BBK has his left arm out as if hes gonna tap out and the crowd begins to clap, louder and louder trying to get BBK to fight out of the pressure, but it fails as BBK's head just drops at now it seems that hes knocked out cold, Jericho looks at the titantron where he can see BBK and a big smile goes accross his face. The reff comes and grabs BBK's arm then drops it

Reff - ONE!

The reff grabs BBK's hand once again and drops it, Jerichos smile grows wider as the crowd boos.

Reff - TWO!

The Reff again grabs BBK's arm, and drops it but this time BBK's arm doesn't hit the ground, BBK begins to scream out loud again and Jericho feels as if BBK is escaping the hold, Jericho oves backwards rapidly cuasing BBK's left arm that was sticking out to low blow the reff that was in front of him, the reff goes down hard and the crowd boos.

Mike - And the reff is down, the reff is down!

Jim - Anything goes now!

BBK, grabs his legs which is hurting like hell, Jericho smiles as he looks at BBK and the reff who are both on the ground, Jericho slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, he gets back into the ring and sizes up BBK, Jericho holds the steel chair infront of his face comming closer and closer behind BBK, BBK gets on his feet, now Jericho waits for BBK to turn around but BBK just stands there, Jericho is starting to get a strange feeling.

Mike -.. whats with BBK.. hes just standing there, not turning around

Jim - ...and now it seems to be that.. BBK is smiling, why on earth is he smiling!

Jericho studys the back of BBK, he then attempts to hit the steel chair on the back of BBK, but before he does BBK hits him with some "Dirty Music" the crowd cheers, BBK grabs the steel chair and looks at the downed Jericho, hes about to put the steel chair outside of the ring but before he does the reff comes behind him and looks at BBK, BBK then starts to relize why the reff is looking at him like that, Jericho is on the floor, BBK is standing infront of Jericho with a steel chair.

Reff - Did you hit him with the chair??

BBK - No!, No No, Im putting it away!

Reff - DISQUALIFIED!

BBK - What!!!

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen your winner by disqualification and the #1 contender for the Tough Enough Championship... "Y2J"...Chris Jerichooooooo

BBK begins to argue with the reff and begins to complain as the crowd begins to boo the reff.

Mike - Come on!, this is un called for!

Jim - Exactly, Jericho tries to cheat, it backfires.. but then it backfires on BBK!

Jericho slowly gets up not knowing where he is he then heres his theme music and the reff holds Jerichos hands up in the air, Jericho looks so confused, but then smiles as he sees the replay and relizes that BBK got framed, BBK stares down Jericho and Jericho smiles and waves at him, BBK then runs at Jericho and jumps on him, taking him down and begins to hit him with hard punches, the reff then tries to pull BBK off Jericho but BBK is really mad, refferees begin to run down the ramp seperating BBK from Jericho, and after 8 reffs come to pull BBK off him it auctually works, Jericho doesn't fight back he runs backstage luaghing at BBK holding his arm in the air and does the title around the waist tuant, BBK is now on the ground as the reffs are all holding him down.
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am

Scene reopens and BBK is in his locker room sitting down on a stool wiping his face with a wet towel, he looks real angry, suddenly the door opens and Rattlesnake walks into the room.

Snake - BBK get up!

BBK slowly gets up looking into the eyes of Rattlesnake as he could tell somthing is wrong.

Snake - Listen.. now I know what happened out there was wrong, I would like to let you know however that the refferee that was in your match has just been given his walking papers.. now as for you, you and Jericho are in hot water, reason being you both have betrayed the WWKF once.., and you BBK auctually betrayed it twice. Now the fans think that either you or Jericho is working with Ruins

BBK - What!, Come o-

Snake - No no.. dont say a word, now I dont know who the hell that superstar is, but Im gonna keep a close eye on both you and Jericho, now Jericho isn't in the building he must've went back to the hotel right after the match or somthing but he's missing so Im gonna have to talk to him next saturday or so.. as for you BBK, Im keeping my eye on you, if you see Alyssa Ruins in the building and she so happens to talk to you then you can tell her to fuck off..

Crowd Cheers

Snake - You dont need to talk to her, she doesn't need to talk to you, now you see JWF in the building you can tell em to get lil ole Joe Santiago and he can have a Snake Bite!

Crowd Cheers

Snake - Cuz no JWF need to be talkin with you, and you dont need to be talkin with em JWF, but however if I see, or WWKF Cameras see you talking, talking a conversation with JWF, What?, Alyssa Ruins, What?, or the darn superstar that could very well be with both of em nut suckers, then your gonna be What!, FIRED!

BBK stares into the eyes of Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake then cocks in a smile and walks away yelling "What" repeatedly.

--

The Crowd Cheers loudley, as the video is over big old words cover the titantron it reads : El Toro Returns : Next Week Slim Survivals.

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall making his way down to the ring.. Accompanied by Kennedy and Prince Harming he is The Predetor.. KILLER!

Killer walks down the ramp in the middle of Kennedy and Prince Harming as the crowd begins to boo, Killer slides into the ring as Kennedy and Prince Harming slide into the ring with him, Killer then geins to whisper into both of their ears.

Mike - Well according to Killer the era of the Killing Spree begins tonight, so this match should be intresting.

Jim - Yea I cant wait to see how this match turns out

Killer grabs a mic, and cocks in a smile as he looks at Kennedy and Prince Harming.

Killer - Well my match is about to begin.. so if there are any parents or guardians here in the building if you would just please proceed your children out of here it would be a good idea to do so, because I really dont think you want your kids exposed to the blood I will have on my hands, to the blood this ring will have, to the blood that my oppenet will have and to the blood tha-

Crowd begins to cheer as Sgt.Law walks down the ramp, Sgt.Law points at all 3 men as he walks down the ramp shaking his head looking disgusted, Prince Harming and Kennedy slide out of the ring and stay at ringside as Sgt.Law slides into the ring and him and Killer head to the middle of the ring staring down eachother.

--Bell Rings--

Killer begins to throw vicious punches to the head of Sgt.Law, but Sgt.Law begins to try and dodge the punches but it doesn't work as Killer attacks from all angles and Sgt.Law gets cuaght at Killers vicous right hand combos, Killer then irish whips Law, Law bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Killer ducks, Sgt.Law bounces back and as he comes back Killer goes for a clothesline of his own but this time Law ducks and nails Killer with a spinning neck breaker the crowd begins to cheer.

As Killer is on the ground Sgt.Law looks down at him, he then points at Kennedy and Prince Harming and begins to flex, he looks as if hes gonna go for the Muscular Elbow Drop to Killer but before he could Prince Harming pulls Killer out of the ring cuasing Sgt.Laws elbow to hit the canvas hard the crowd begins to boo, Killer gets up and hugs Prince Harming smiling, Sgt.Law shakes his head, bounces off the ropes and does a suicidal dive out of the ring, Kennedy runs toward Killer and Kennedy and shoves them hard to the floor cuasing them to escape Sgt.Laws dive but Kennedy gets hit with Sgt.Laws suicide dive and Kennedy seems to be knocked out cold, Killer grabs Sgt.Law and gives him a vicious punch to the skull.

Killer then slides sgt.law into the ring and pins him but its less than a 1 count because sgt.law kicks out as the crowd cheers, Killer begins to be come fusturated and you could see him eye signaling Prince Harming, Prince Harming then goes up to the ring shaking the ropes wildley and the reff goes over to Prince Harming and they both begin to argue, and as hes distracting the reff Killer picks Sgt.Law up and kicks him right in the mid section cuasing sg.tlaw to go on his knees in pain, Killer than slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, but the reff turns around and sees him and begins to yell at Killer telling him to put the chair away, but Killer smiles because he could see Prince Harming getting a chair, and Killer continues to distract the reff, Sgt.Law gets up and Prince Harming attacks with a vicious chair to the skull, Sgt.Law gets bustedopens and falls down hard, Prince Harming throws the chair outside of the ring and smiles and slides out of the ring.

Killer stops distracting the reff, slides into the ring and stares down at the hurted sgt.law, he notices that Sgt.Laws head is busted open, he then looks up and the camera and gives the fans a sick smile as the crowd boos.

Mike - Now I dont know but here is where the era starts....

Jim - NO NO!, not now come on! hes bleeding!!

Killer is about to grab Sgt.Law but Sgt.Law rolls him up for a small package out of nowhere as the crowd cheers loodley, the reff begins to pin

Reff.1.........2........

Kennedy pulls the reff out of the ring and punches him right in the face and the reff falls right to the floor, then Prince Harming and Kennedy slide into the ring and begin to sttack sgt.law, Killer joins in and all of them begin to tear sgt.law limb by limb

Mike - This is a 3 on 1 Assualt!, it ain't right!

Prince Harming then goes out of the ring and slides back in with a chair, he then places the chair set. And Killer grabs Sgt.Laws head looking to accomplish a KKU to Sgt.Law onto the chair, the crowd booos

Jim - Dont do it.. Dont!

Killer then ignores the boos, and KKU's Sgt.Law right onto the chair as the crowd boos and chants "you still suck", and now Sgt.Laws face is covered in blood and hes unconcious in the middle of the ring, but the Killing Spree doesn't care they continue to destroy him as Prince Harming begins to whack him with the chair again and again right to the spine, Killer then flips him over, grabs the chair from harming, and then hits him with the chair right onto the skull!

Mike - DID YOU HEAR THAT!, DID YOU SEE THAT!

Jim - I saw it, I heard it.

Kennedy then picks up Sgt.Law and begins to slap him in the face over and over again yelling into his lifeless body, the reff then gets up who was unconcious, he sees the chair in the ring, and sees Sgt.Law as a bloody mess and dqs Killer as the crowd cheers, and to there surprise Killers not mad, he just continues to beat Sgt.Law like nothing happened, he then grabs a mic.

Killer - Kennedy, Prince Harming, Drag this reject backstage.. We're only starting this era!.

The Crowd Boos loudley and begins to chant "Your The Reject!"

The scene fades to a commercial as you can see Kennedy and Harming dragging Sgt.Law backstage with Killer following them.
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am

The scene reopens as the lights are off, but they turn on and the crowd is very quiet and Rattlesnake is in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Snake - There comes a time where a wrestlers body cannot handle no more pain and suffering and they have to retire..., that is what happened in 2000. Wolverine was in the prime of his career, the WWKF Brutal Survivor Champion. He got injured that same year when he wrestled a match.., it was career ending injury forcing him to retire in late 2000. He is a WWKF Legendary Superstar, Hall Of Famer, WWKF KOK Winner 4x, Former Brutal Survivor, Tough Enough, Tag Team, and Heavyweight Champion.. but on Wednesday night somthing terrible occured, and WWKF Superstar Wolverine has passed away, hes gone but not forgotten, Everytime he stepped into the WWKF Ring he gave it his all, he wasn't fighting for a paycheck, for a name or for a champioship, he was fighting for the passion, the sound of the fans, and the ruthless aggression in this sport.. right now WWKF has prepared a video for him..

As the video ends the crowd begins to chant "We Will Miss You"
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:09 am

The scene opens backstage as the Killing Spree is celebrating with beers in there hands, you could see all 3 men luaghing and celebrating the camera then turns away from them and you can see a bloodied sgt.law strapped to a wooden chair and he looks knocked out, the camera then turns back to the Killing Spree.

Kennedy - So Killer you gonna showup at my match right?

Killer - And why would I do that??

Kenendy -..., well its the era of the Killing Spree.. and I showed up to your match along with your cousin over here and together we destroyed Sgt.Law man!

Killer - Well I didn't need your danm ass to come to the ring!, I didn't need your help in destroying sgt.law! and you got my ass dq'd you son of a bitch!

Killer gets in Kennedys face and Prince Harming gets in the middle of them

Harming - Woah Woah, hey now, Era of Killing Spree remember??, we cant fight like this

Killer - Good cuz Im done fighting

Killer looks at Sgt.Law and in raged he kicks the chair cuasing the bloodied sgt.law to fall, he then walks out of the locker room and shuts the door.

Kennedy - aw shit, just what we need, do I have your word for comming to my match?

Harming - Well I wanna keep this era alive, so hell yeahs man.

-------------------

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen, this bout is set for one fall, introducing first, Muuuuuscle Jenkiiiins

The Crowd begins to cheer and go on there feet as Muscle Jenkins walks down the ramp wearing his XXX Black Attire, he slaps some fans hands then slides into the ring and tuants the crowd some more, he then grabs a mic.

MJ - Now.. before this match starts.. I would like to just say that Kennedy.. you can bring out Prince Harming, you can bring out Killer, hell you can bring out the whole roster!, ain't nobody gonna stop me from whuping your ass in this ring, outside of this ring and into the crowd, because Kennedy sure your popular in the WWE but here you ain't shit!

Crowd Cheers as Muscle Jenkins drops the mic and gets ready.

Kennedy walks down the middle of the ramp along with Prince Harming and no sign of Killer, Kennedy slides into the ring, and gets in Muscle Jenkins face and the crowd begins to cheer.

Mike - What a matchup this is gonna be!

Jim - Mike I cannot believe you, here talking about the match!, what about what happened backstage!

Mike - Well.. In my opinion, I think Killer will calm down and killing spree will be better than ever.

Jim - Well in my opinion I think that was all an act!, I think Killer is gonna come down this ring to shock the fans like since when have Killer and Kennedy have a verbal discussion!

--Bell Rings--

Kennedy and Muscle Jenkins begin to circle eachother around the ring, Kennedy and Muscle Jenkins then go for the hookup, but Jenkins overpowers Kennedy and he goes flying accross the ring, Jenkins then begins to flex his muscles, Prince Harming then goes on the ring apron and begins to badmouth Muscle Jenkins, the two begin to argue, and from behind, Kennedy hits the back of the skull of Jenkins with his forearm as the crowd begins to boo loudley and begin to chant "you suck", Kennedy then begins to take advantage of Jenkins, kicking him while hes on the floor over and over again. Kennedy then begins to slap Jenkins face and luaghs as if hes amused.

He then picks up Jenkins and throws him into the turnbuckle, Kennedy takes a few steps back and runs toward Jenkins but before he can make any damage Jenkins delievers a big boot to the face, Kennedy begins to stumble, and Jenkins runs at him with a vicious spear as the crowd begins to cheer loudley, Prince Harming then gets into the ring but Jenkins gives him a clothesline and Kennedy gets up and he gets another clothesline, then both men get up and get cuaght by a double clothesline from Jenkins as the crowd begins to blow the roof off of the place.

Mike - This crowd is gonna blow the roof off of the building!!

Jenkins then throws Prince Harming out of the ring as the crowd cheers, but as Jenkins turns around Kennedy hits him with the Mic Check as the crowd boos, he goes for the pin and its less than a 1 count as Jenkins kicks out rapidly, Jenkins then gets all fired up as the crowd cheers, Kennedy goes for a punch and Jenkins blocks it and gives him a huge bodyslam onto the middle of the ring, he runs accross the ring, bounces of the ropes and is about to deliver a legdrop but Prince Harming grabs Jenkins leg, and Jenkin over powers Harming by moving his leg forward making Prince Harming slide into the ring, the crowd cheers louder, and Prince Harming trys to fight back on Jenkins but Jenkins grabs him by the neck and throws him out the ring from the other side, and by this time Kennedy gets up slowly, he grabs Kennedy and hits the Muscular Satisfaction, the crowd cheers and he goes for the pin.

Reff.1..........2.........3!!!

Mike - Oh man..

Announcer - HERE IS YOUR WINNER... MUSCLE JENKINS!!

Jim - I have a feeling Killers not gonna be happy

Scene fades into commercial as you see Muscle Jenkins on the turnbuckle flexing
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 am

WWKF COMMERCIAL
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 am

Announcer - this bout is set for the #1 Contendership for the Main Event title, introducing first... Mr.3LK Lance Kent!

Lance Kent dances around the ramp, slides into the ring and sticks the middle finger to the crowd and the reff.

Announcer - And next the former Main Event Champion... DXTREEEEME LATIN!

The Crowd goes on there feet for the legend as he slaps the fans hands and slides into the ring and stares down Lance Kent

--BELL RINGS--

DXLatin could see that Lance Kent is in a boxing stance, DXLatin smiles, and they begin to circle eachother, DXLatin then runs toward Lance Kent and takes him down and gets Lance in a massive headlock and begins to pound onto the skull of Lance Kent, Lance struggles to get out but he cant.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Everyone turns to the ramp where Killer is with a mic, he slides into the ring and DXLatin and Lance Kent get up looking at Killer.

Killer - Thease people came to see a Main Event!, not a legendary wrestler take on somebody who has never wrestled in his life!

Crowd Boos

Killer - You see Lance you cant wrestle... and DXLatin your past your prime, you cant wrestle ANYMORE!

DXLatin smiles and shakes his head.

Killer - I should be in this match!, I am a Main Event Superstar, I am a WWKF Orginal, I killed 36 and counting Superstars! I am a former Heavyweight Champion... Tag Team Champion and Tough Enough Champion!, So DXLatin, Lance Kent, get the hell out of my ring and lets let the era begin..

The Crowd Goes on there feet and cheers loudley.

Mike - It cant be!

Jim - The Rumours are true!!

Master Of Disaster runs out of the curtains as the crowd cheers loudley, he slides into the ring and takes the mic away from Killer.

M.O.D - Oh boy!, WWKF, 2008, Alot has changed baby!!

Crowd Cheers and chants "M.O.D"

M.O.D - But yet.. Killer is still bragging about the superstars he killed... the titles he won.. and how he is an Original.., Put a sock in it man, you killed 36 Superstars back a looong time ago, the last title you won was a Tag Team Title.. and the first time you were called an Orginal was 2004. So yea, lets let the era begin, because tonight doesn't mark the Era of the Killing Spree.. hell it doesn't even mark the Return of the WWKF.. tonight marks the Return of the Master Of Disaster!!!

Crowd Cheers and begins another M.O.D chant

M.O.D - So Im putting all Superstars on notice, I will be Champion again, I dont care if I have to dominate another division, join a stable, or even end another undefeated streak.

M.O.D looks at DXLatin smiling as DXLatin shakes his head.

M.O.D - Beware of Disaster, Im back!

Master Of Disasters theme hits as he slides out of the ring smiling DXLatin is shaking his head and walking around the ring as Lance Kent doesn't even seem to care but the only person staring at M.O.D is Killer, as he looks at him as if hes studying him.

WWKF LOGO FLASHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5   §§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

§§ Results - July 5th 2008 - Show Rating - 3.5/5
Page 1 of 1