World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message Sent.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

Message Sent. Empty
PostSubject: Message Sent.   Message Sent. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:47 am

Message Sent. 052206hhh3dk9

Former WWKF Heavyweight Champion X-King was planning to make his return to Slim Survivals but that plan was ruined. Yesterday Night (Tuesday April 22) around 11:00 pm, KingOfDX was assualted in his own home, and left for dead. Questions are roaming around the locker room questions like "How could a trained wrestler get taken down by a normal man, and be left for dead??" Its ovious that no "normal" man could have done this, and British Cunneticut Officers are suspecting a WWKF Superstar leaving the company in a bad postition after X-Kings interview on CNBC.

George Manely - X-King I understand your in no condition to talk right now as you are in your hospital bed, but X-King, what happened?

X-King - well it was about 11:00 or so, as I remember, I just finished working out, when my power went off.

George Manely - Power? as in lights?

X-King - Yea, lights everything, everything just shutoff, luckily I was done working out because it would be dangerous for me to have dropped the weights. Well as I could remember I began to walk upstairs, as I was in the basement. So I opened a door that lead to the living room, so as I walked passed the living room I heard a cough, thats when I knew somthing was wrong.

George Manely - How did you react?

X-King - The first thing I did was turn around, I saw a muscular figure sitting on the coach but I couldn't see his face due to the power, I noticed he was pretty huge, as in muscular because of the shape of the shadow, I thought it was a fan but when I saw the muscles I thought it was some WWKF Srestler putting a prank on me, I didn't know how to react at all so I responded with a "who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing here?" in a calm voice. The figure stoodup and I believe was staring at me for a couple of sceonds, when I asked him to leave he ran at me and gave me a huge clothesline from hell, the rest is all a blurr.

George Manely - X-King your a trained wrestler, arn't you skilled at dodging or countering moves like that?

X-King- As I said before it was dark, I just heard him running at me, I didn't know where he was, at first I saw him standing then he went to the left and right trying to confuse me, I then heard him running at me, I was shocked, and didn't know how to react.

Geroger Manely - And for the fans out there I would like to inform them about your injuries, broken ribs, broken neck, twisted ankles, and you are completley busted open and will need stitches, are you still planning to come back in the WWKF?

X-King - Yes I am. But at this point it'll have to be in the next month or so, all I could say if if somebody wanted my attention, or wanted to send a message it worked..

X-King was suppose to compete in a wrestling match on Slim Survivals against long time rival : BBK, but not he will be replaced with an XXX Superstar.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st

Message Sent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: WWKF08 :: Announcements-
Jump to: