World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The LoudMouth Has Spoken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kennedy.

Kennedy.

The LoudMouth Has Spoken Empty
PostSubject: The LoudMouth Has Spoken   The LoudMouth Has Spoken Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Scene Opens as the crowd are quiet, Kennedys theme song hits the stage and the crowd begin to boo, he walks down the ramo alreaqdy holding a mic. He begins to speak.

Kennedy - You see folks, thease passed weeks, there has been a superstar getting on my nerves, Im sure all of you heard the "Jericho" rumour, that WWKF signed him a contract, a contract bigger than mine, how could this be?, the man betrayed us, he spit on our legacy, he sucked on Joes Pickles just to get a contract in JWF...and he betrayed us all for nothing because he never got that contract, and not only that, but come on, every single zillion time this "clown" has appeared on television he has been getting his ass kicked, its never the other way around, so Jericho... I want you to know somthing, and know somthing very well, not only will you get a reality check...but also a Mic. Check!

Crowd Boos as the scene goes to a blur with Kennedys theme playing
Back to top Go down

The LoudMouth Has Spoken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Shows :: Saturday Night Slim Survivals :: Rps :: Old Roleplays-
Jump to: