World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wrestling Kings Federation

WWKF is an E Fed based on brutaility, it is a caw e fed and we have good gfx, great amount of members, good results..and we are known for our amazing storylines so signup now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake
Admin
Rattlesnake

Lightning Strikes Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Strikes   Lightning Strikes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Lightning Strikes Normal_ajstyles77
Earlier Today WWKF Staff Members were sent out to Ohio Valley Wrestling. A Wrestling School that works closely with the WWKF. Staff Members were sent there to seek out talent and found a superstar that was able to signup for the WWKF. This Superstar goes by the name of "Prince Harming", there was altough a very intersting thing about this superstar... He is now confirmed to be the cousin of WWKF Superstar Killer. When we asked Killer to comment on this he had this to say : Yes Prince Harming is related to me. I am glad that he is able to be alligable to sign up here in the WWKF, because now I feel that there will be a 3rd member of the Killing Spree.. and with that being done, the era of my prime can finally begin. WWKF has been in contact with Prince Harming and he will be at the upcomming WWKF Return Tour in Mexico City where his tryouts will be made.

Check Back for the latest details.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf08.forum.st

Lightning Strikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: WWKF08 :: Announcements-
Jump to: